Monday, December 19, 2011

Can the backgrounds on my desktop be constantly changing?

I know there is an option like that for macbook but i have a vista computer. I want to have several backgrounds or better said I want all of my pictures to be changing as a background. So,is that possible for Windows. And if it is,how to do it?|||You can do exactly that in Windows 7.


Go to Control Panel %26gt; Display and on the screen you should be able to select a folder of pictures you want and the time to display each picture.





It's very easy.|||yes if you have windows vista ultimate then you can download windows dream scene through windows update but if you don't have vista ultimate then go to this web site where you can download a program to do it http://download.cnet.com/DreamScene-Video-Wallpaper/3000-2049_4-10913980.html

No comments:

Post a Comment