Friday, December 16, 2011

I need help with desktop backgrounds?

I am trying to create desktop backgrounds and all of my pictures come out distorted, I tried searching for bigger sizes of pictures and using those and they are still very pixelated, I am running vista and am just googling these pictures and saving them and applying as background. I was wondering how to fix this.... Any help would be greatly aprreciated|||You need background images the same size as your screen resolution, if you plan for it to to be a wallpaper. By default Windows stretches the image, and in doing so, if the image is quite small, it will pixelate badly once resized to a larger size.





Only way to fix that problem is to get at size images, and no less than one resolution smaller than screen resolution you seek to fill (e.g., if you screen resolution is 1024x768, the wallpaper image is no smaller than 800x600).|||Dont fix the background from the browser itself,,


download it to your system and open in any software and assign that image as your wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment