Friday, December 16, 2011

Looking for baby themed desktop backgrounds. Know of any?

I'm looking for a baby themed desktop background. I don't want one with a picture of a baby, though. I prefer something that says I love my son or I love my baby boy. If that is not available, then I would just like it to be baby boy themed...without pictures of babies. Does anyone know where I can find one of these? I've looked everywhere and can't find one. Also, it needs to be free. Thanks!|||Hmm i don't know of any but just search in google!





Hmmm you could make one? Photoshop is good!





Why no baby picture?


Do you want a piture of YOUR baby?





Email me, i might be able to make you one!





hollymelland@gmail.com is my email!





Have fun!





Oh and congratulations on your baby! ( i assume you are having/have one!)|||hey you can check out www.allbabypics.com/ it has a wide variety of pics to offer


and you can post your baby's pics too|||you could make one yourself|||www.backgrounds.com has tons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment