Friday, December 16, 2011

How do you make desktop backgrounds?

I don't have a certain program to make anything like this. Is there any way I could do it for free? I have Windows XP, and I don't have the latest version of Microsoft.


Also, if I could to this to make cellphone wallpapers, too, I'd be a happy camper. (Red Dodo gets on my nerves!)


Please help me become a computer nerd! T.T|||You can choose any picture on your computer, right-click and "apply to desktop". You can change settings by going to screen settings and choosing "tile, center, stretch" and the image will change accordingly.





For cellphone, if you have a memory card, you might just download it in the card and have the cell search it and just apply the picture. Otherwise, I recommend Phonezoo.com;)|||If you don't have a graphics program that you can use (besides Microsoft paint, which no one really uses) then I would suggest GIMP. I use it and it is like a free version of photoshop. With it you can make millions of different things. If you would like more help I would be happy to help you out. just email me at:


silverlineprofessionalgraphics@gmail.c…|||I use my own landscape photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment