Monday, December 19, 2011

I am currently using windowsXP but for some reason It wont let me access my desktop backgrounds, what can i do

I right click on my desktop and it takes me to my display properties, then I click on desktop and for some reason it's not letting me access my desktop backgrounds, they are like blocked from me to click or use them, they worked fine before, but they just all of a sudden stopped working and I dont know what happened or what I can do to fix it.|||There must be a problem with your computer. Try to fix your computer instead of wallpaper problem itself.


First, do a virus check. You can obtain a full-feature trial version of well-known antivirus here http://www.kaspersky.com/internet_securi鈥?/a> (trial period is 30 days since installation).


Second, if you've done with antivirus scanning but no virus is found. It's probbaly a problem with windows XP. Try System Restore to restore your computer to the time when everything seem work fine.


Last, if above intruction does not work for you, try to reinstall your windows.|||Looks like your computer either has a bug or virus. Download some free antivirus software they can be trials cuz they still work.





I recommend http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F鈥?/a>





BEST OF THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment