Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I have two different desktop backgrounds for a dual monitor laptop?

Okay so I have a delle1505 laptop. It has a VGA plug in the back so I can plug a monitor into it. I have a 22.3 inch acer lcd widescreen monitor, and it works as an extension (Which I like).





My question is; is there a way I could have Image1 on my laptop monitor and Image2 on widescreeen monitor?


Okay thanks!!|||get a program called UltraMon. it lets you do that and a lot of other useful stuff with two monitors.|||yes, this is possible. i believe you have to choose "show my desktop as a web page'. but i will find the article i read regarding this and post a link here:





go to tech republic (www.techrepublic.com) and search multiple xp monitors as it seems i can't post a link (yahoo security?) at this time, i'll keep trying...








it's not just multiple resolutions as the title suggests, also multiple wall papers...





http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/510鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment