Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I add or remove desktop backgrounds from my list in menu?

Also screensavers from my menu?|||Ok to add desktops, basically you can click and save as on something. Go back to that item right click and pick set as background etc. Sometimes you can just right click a picture and set it as a background with out having to save it. To pull up a whole list and to pick and choose diff. back grounds do this. Right click on your desktop and pick the properties button. Then you see a box come up with screen saver, desktop etc. And from there you are set. Play with it and you should be good. Good luck|||well if you have any other questions, email me at purplehayze16@yahoo.com

Report Abuse


|||goto my comp.right click open then goto winn or window then to web. pics or there and in winn|||rightclick with your mouse. then delete ummm or add / remove


programs dependingly|||I cannot figure out, what your question is?|||rephrase your question

No comments:

Post a Comment