Friday, December 16, 2011

Where can I find desktop backgrounds and screensavers free and safe?

I am looking for some backgrounds of Ginuwine, Tyrese, Denzel, Shamar Moore, Blair Underwood...any of those. Do you know where I can try to find these. I have tried yahoo search and my search with no help.|||Try using Google's image search, using any of those people's names as the query.





Then, once you have the results, choose Medium or Large under Image Size.





Once you've done that, click on a picture, click on it again at the next page that will come up. Then, once that picture is all you see, right click on it, and choose "Set as Desktop Background".





You could also search adding wallpaper to the end of those.





Screensaver-wise, I don't reccomend downloading them off the internet.|||This is a great place and it has a installer where it will change your desktop pic every 5 Min's or whatever time you choose and it will make your screen saver your pics you download,Has a calender also for desk top and you can make it big or small and up to 3 months on it etc

No comments:

Post a Comment