Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where can I go to get good free desktop backgrounds?

I got a new laptop, and I wanted to change the wallpaper, but I got nothing good, and I'm not sure where to go to find nice ones, I like the vintage photography look, as well as the retro. Please help, greatly appreciated.|||We'll assume you don't just want to steal them from the web as so many people do, right?





One place you can go is to FLICKR, the photo sharing place. In the SEARCH field, choose "Groups" and type in Royalty Free to get some places where people don't mind if you use their pictures for this purpose. I'll include a link to one such group, but there are lots more. At least one of the groups is specifically for vintage stuff but you'll have to look for that one.





P.S. Once you find a picture you like, click on ACTIONS above the picture so you can View All Sizes. Then click on Download Original and there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment