Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can I remove unwanted desktop backgrounds off my computer?

I indeliberately uploaded my pictures from my digital camera onto my onto my desktop backgrounds (wallpapers). Now I am having trouble removing them. Anybody have any ideas as to how to eliminate them?|||on desktop right click mouse button and go to properties then go to desktop u can see ur pic in small window which is wallpaper select any other pic which is available in background window and press ok|||If you uploaded your pictures to a file, such as My Pictures, and then went to your properties and wallpaper to hit the "browse" button to add them, this appears to set a link to the source file. If you rename the file, it will not be able to find it, but I still can't remove the name from the list in "Wallpaper". Still searching and will reply if I find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment