Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do i get the original desktop backgrounds on my dell?

When i first turned my laptop on, it gave me a choice of some desktop backgrounds. I chose the dell inspiron one. I changed it from my control panel after that and i wanted to change it back to a dell one but now i cant find the dell one. Can you tell me where to find them so i can apply them to my background please?!|||It depends on what Operating System you are using on your PC.


In Windows XP and most other older Windows OS, you can right click on a clear area of the desktop, then go to Properties, click on Desktop, then review the names in the Background section in the bottom left. You can click each one to see a thumbnail view of what it looks like. When you find what you are looking for, click on Apply or OK and it will apply it to the background of your PC.





Hope this helps! I am not running Vista yet so if you have that installed, it will be a little different. Good Luck!|||on your pictures it should be there|||if u know what the name of the picture is just search it or download it off the internet|||There are several dell backgrounds on this page: http://www.bay-wolf.com/wpview.htm.|||The best answer is my Answer so take a good look.





You will find it in Display Properties %26gt; Desktop and Browse... it should get you directly where backgrounds are stored. If you can't you'll find it inside C:\Windows...





Do search it dell*.jpg or dell*.bmp in windows explorer.





if you have deleted it, you can download the background from the net.|||I'm not sure where the background might be, but have you looked in your Display Properties for the desktop background you want? If it's not there, go to support.dell.com %26amp; they will help you find it. I have a Dell too.|||Go to your user account at the top of your start button. Then go to change computer theme. After that pops up go to desktop and look for the original one in there

No comments:

Post a Comment