Saturday, December 10, 2011

What are some cute desktop backgrounds for a 14 year old ?

I just got a new laptop , and i cant seem to find a good desktop background !|||You can find a ton if you google "desktop wallpapers" or go to wallpapers.com. I don't know if you're into this type of thing, but I use pictures I take myself like of flowers or other things like that. Or, you could use a photo of you and your friends! Hope this helps!|||type in 'forever friends desktop wallpapers' in google images - there's some cute ones there|||You could put some of your favorite tv shows or celebrity


or you google cute desktop images and find a lot.


maybe edit a picture of you and your friends and make it your desktop background


your best option is to go to photobucket.com


type something like hearts or stripes in the search box and find almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment