Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where do you find your desktop backgrounds (wallpaper)?

I have a new macbook pro, and I use it for graphic design. I very often change my background, and I really like scenic HD (high definition) pictures. I've been searching for hours.. I was wondering what websites anyone uses for some scenic desktop backgrounds (wallpapers). Thanks in advance!|||flickr you can search up how to save flickr pictures with copyright its easy no need to install anything but you can only do that using chrome or firefox I don't know about safari.|||Go to My computer and click on display or go to google and click images and click set as wallpaper... Some wont let you but there are millions to choose from...|||Sometimes i do google images, sometimes i do deviantart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment